Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Prayer of a Mother and a Wife

Doi Inthanon Chiang Mai City
Compassionate and loving God, thank you for giving me the opportunity and the challenge of being a mother. 
I know that this is not an easy task -  to rear a child and build a home. 






Ancient Siam


Please help me when life seems too difficult, when I lose my patience, understanding and generosity toward my husband and my child. 






Loha Prasat


Grant me the spirit of love, peace and joy so that when I am doing my daily routine, though heavy they may be, these virtues may give me the strength to lighten my day.






Wat Yannawa


Help me to be always cheerful and serene so that my child and husband may look forward to coming home again after school and after the day's work.








Hua LamPhong


Dear God, my constant prayer is my concern for my child. 


That she may become successful in life, able to serve her countrymen, but more importantly that she may grow up to be Your faithful child. 


Amen.







- Liezel


Muang Boran

















No comments:

Post a Comment